All-Tex Exteriors | Houston’s Leader in Home Improvement and Roofing
Does Your Roof Show Any of these Key Danger Signals?
Key Roof Danger Signals
- Cracked or curling shingles. When shingles are past their prime, they become brittle and start to crack. They may also curl at the edges which allows wind driven rain and debris to become lodged underneath.
- Leakage after wind driven rain storm. Flashing, leak barriers and starter ridges all work together to help prevent wind driven rain from entering your eaves or attic. Moisture in your attic after a wind and rain storm will reveal breakdowns in these systems.
- Dirty or mold or algae growth on shingles. Discoloration, mold growth and algae all indicate that the surface layers of your shingles have lost it’s protective coatings and granules.
- Decay of exterior sheathing or siding. Heat and excessive moisture build up in the attic can reveal itself by degrading the paint and wood materials around the exterior walls, fascia, soffitt and gables. This is a good indicator of a failure in the attic ventilation system.
- Excessive energy bills. Your roof is a critical component of your home’s energy envelope. Attic venting systems and insulation work together to help keep the temperature of you attic under control. Temperature extremes put a strain on your HVAC systems.
Getting a Roof Inspection
You don’t need a $250 Home Inspection! Ours is free!
If your calgary roofers exhibits any of the danger signs of failure above, call us. All-Tex Exteriors will come out and inspect your roof and determine the most cost effective course of action.
Whether you need simple repairs or a full roof replacement, we’ll provide the full inspection at absolutely no obligation at all. You’ll have a complete and accurate assessment of the problem and cost of repairs.
Why All-Tex Exteriors
There’s no doubt that there are dozens, even hundreds of roofing contractors in Houston that you can work with, but out of all of them, there’s only one that’s been selected 18,000 times over by homeowners who want the best for their home. Here’s why:
We Understand Your Home is More than ‘Just a House’ to You
Whether it’s a storm-damaged roof or your property value that you’re prioritizing, you need to know that your roofer has the skill and experience to get the job done right — and we do. In fact, All-Tex Exteriors has been helping families with their roofing and other home improvement needs since 1991.
Working With a Project Plan You Can Understand
Although every roof has it’s own unique set of needs, we’ve successfully completed so many roofing projects that we’ve devised a distinctive system that makes it even easier to work with us. With our tried and tested approach, you’re never left confused and wondering as each stage stays clear and easy to follow.
We’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way by providing regular updates and if you ever find yourself with any questions, your project manager will always be easy to contact. From the moment that you meet us, you’ll understand just how the All-Tex commitment has set us apart from the rest.
- Superior, Certified Processes. All of the projects that we undertake are closely managed according to the highest standards and supported by meticulous policies and procedures so that we can continue to deliver consistently outstanding results.
- Worry-Free Labor Warranty. We know that each home has different needs, which is why we’re always prepared to meet them. Our response time for answering calls is quick, efficient and has yet to be matched.
- Skilled & Experienced Crews. All of our crew members receive continuous training to stay up to date with the latest innovations and techniques in the industry. To guarantee their skills we ensure that each and every one of them are certified only by top associations in the industry.
- Expert Construction Management. And just as we choose only the best and most experienced staff to work on your home, we select only the most experienced and professional construction managers to oversee your roofing project. Our construction managers are also tasked with requesting customer feedback to ensure that we are constantly improving all of our services.
No Unwanted Concerns
Working with a roofing contractor such as All-Tex Exteriors gives you the added advantage of having our years of experience at your disposal. We’re always aware of the latest legislation and zoning bylaws and we know exactly what permits to get for every stage of your roofing project.
No Unneeded Risks
While we pride ourselves in choosing only the best to work on yor roof, we also know that there’s always a chance that things won’t go just as planned. This is why we make it a point to have every project fully insured.
All of the home improvement projects that we undertake include Workers’ Compensation coverage for every member of our staff and $2M liability which is twice the industry standard. We also ensure your safety by adding you to the policy as an additional insured.
Receiving a Project Proposal You Can Depend On
Now that you know what All-Tex can do for your home, we’re sure that you’re wondering just how much the entire project will cost — and that’s one more thing that we can help you with.
We never settle for ballpark figures. Instead, we make it a point to provide you with a firm and detailed price quote after assessing your home, so that you’ll know exactly what you can expect from the project. With All-Tex Exteriors, you’ll never get stuck with just an estimate.
And once you’re ready to get that roofing project started, a meeting is arranged with your All-Tex project rep and construction supervisor to make sure that you understand all of the details and that you’re satisfied with them. Only then do we start any construction work.
Roof Repairs Done With You in Mind
We know that you’re time is important to you, which is why we always take you into consideration at every stage of the project. From it’s beginning up until completion, we clearly define all of the dates and what you can expect from each of them.
And we only consider the job done when you say so. After construction, you’ll attend a final walk-through so that you can review our work and complete a detailed checklist to ensure it’s quality.
When you attend the final walk-through, we’ll also be taking the time to provide you with a well-organized and detailed project portfolio containing all the contracts, quotes, invoices, warranties and contact details to ensure that you have a clear record of your entire project.
We’ll go through all of the documents with you and provide you with complete, easy to follow instructions on what should be done in case any problems arise. And it doesn’t matter how long it’s been since we’ve completed your roof repair or renovation. We’ll still be just a phone call away to answer any of your questions or even come back if that’s what you’d like.
Request Your Free On-Site Inspection & Proposal Today!
If we sound like a company that you’d like to work with, simply fill up the form below to arrange for your no-obligation on-site assessment and project proposal. We’ll be in touch with you shortly to schedule a time most convenient for you.